(will be payed by all audients, authors and co-authors attending the conference)
80 EUR - SENIOR PSYCHOLOGIST
40 EUR - JUNIOR PSYCHOLOGIST
|WORKSHOP FEE - will be payed for EACH WORKSHOP||20 EUR|
THE AUTHORS WILL HAVE TO PAY, ALSO, THE PUBLICATION FEE:
Depending on when you submit your FULL-TEXT PAPER, you will have to pay the following publication fees:
|FULL-TEXT submission deadline||Fee for one paper / fee for two papers|
|EARLY SUBMISSION||until 30 April||100 EUR / 200 EUR|
|REGULAR SUBMISSION||01 May - 30 June||150 EUR / 250 EUR|
|LATE SUBMISSION||01 July - 10 OCTOBER||200 EUR / 300 EUR|
You are required to send the proof of payment after your abstract has been received and before submitting the full-text paper.
For FOREIGN CITIZENS ONLY, the bank account where you can pay the Conference fees (in EUR ONLY):
Banca Raiffeisen BANK
Societatea Romana de Psihologie Experimentala Aplicata
Agentia Brancoveanu, Agency address: Sos. Oltenitei, nr. 56, cod 04138, Bucharest, RomaniaIBAN: RO23 RZBR 0000 0600 1370 6758SWIFT: RZBRROBU
For ROMANIAN CITIZENS ONLY, the bank account is: (in RON ONLY)
Societatea Româna de Psihologie Experimentala Aplicată
Banca Raiffeisen BANK
Agentia Brancoveanu - Agency address: Sos. Oltenitei, nr. 56, cod 04138, Bucharest, Romania
IBAN: RO35 RZBR 0000 0600 1279 8040
CONFERENCE GENERAL REGISTRATION FEE includes:
• Attendance to the all plenary presentations and thematic sessions;
• Welcome cocktail, coffee breaks, and festive dinner;
• Printed volume of peer-reviewed abstracts of all accepted papers;
• Participation diploma and Credits awarded by the Romanian Collegium of Psychologists.
• An audient total fee will be 80 EUR or 40 EUR (depending on status - senior or junior psychologist);
• Please send the proof-of-payement as soon as possible.
• JUNIOR PSYCHOLOGISTS are: students, master students and PhD students
To the attention of students and master candidates:
In order to benefit from the Junior Psychologist discount, please send us a scanned copy of the student (including master and phd student) identity card together with the registration form to the Conference secretary.
• Participation credits awarded to: audient – 5 credits; author - 10 credits for each authored paper (maximum 4)
• Number of papers registered by one author: payment of one general registration fee (50 Euros) allows you to submit not more than 2 papers as main author, and not more than 2 papers as a co-author (a maximum of 4 conference papers), providing that publication taxes are covered according to instructions available herewith bellow.
ADDITIONAL FEE (Procedia SBS Publication) includes:
• One paper published in Procedia - Social and Behavioural Sciences
• The publication of a second paper at a special fee (100 Euro).
• Invitation to submit extended version of selected articles for publication in regular or special issues of the supporting journals.
• For a paper with multiple authors, the publication fee will be payed only once for that article, being shared by ALL authors of that paper;
• Each author attending the Conference will pay the general Conference fee (80 EUR / 40 EUR);
• Co-authors will receive diplomas for participation only if they have paid the Conference general registration fee.
• An author's total fee (if he is registering with the full-text paper submission in the beginning) will be:
The main author will be responsible for making the payments for all joint authors.
Conference General Registration Fees are not refundable.