(will be payed by all audients, authors and co-authors attending the conference)
50 EUR - SENIOR PSYCHOLOGIST
25 EUR - JUNIOR PSYCHOLOGIST
|WORKSHOP FEE - will be payed for EACH WORKSHOP||20 EUR|
THE AUTHORS WILL HAVE TO PAY, ALSO, THE PUBLICATION FEE:
Depending on when you submit your EXTENDED ABSTRACT, you will have to pay the following publication fees:
|ABSTRACT submission deadline||Fee for one paper / fee for two papers|
|EARLY SUBMISSION||until 30 June||50 EUR / 100 EUR|
|REGULAR SUBMISSION||01 July - 31 August||75 EUR / 125 EUR|
|LATE SUBMISSION||01 September - 16 OCTOBER||100 EUR / 150 EUR|
You are required to send the proof of payment after you have uploaded your abstract in EasyChair.
If your paper will be rejected, you will be refunded!
For FOREIGN CITIZENS ONLY, the bank account where you can pay the Conference fees (in EUR ONLY):
Banca Raiffeisen BANK
Societatea Romana de Psihologie Experimentala Aplicata
Agentia Brancoveanu, Agency address: Sos. Oltenitei, nr. 56, cod 04138, Bucharest, RomaniaIBAN: RO23 RZBR 0000 0600 1370 6758SWIFT: RZBRROBU
For ROMANIAN CITIZENS ONLY, the bank account is: (in RON ONLY)
Societatea Româna de Psihologie Experimentala Aplicată
Banca Raiffeisen BANK
Agentia Brancoveanu - Agency address: Sos. Oltenitei, nr. 56, cod 04138, Bucharest, Romania
IBAN: RO35 RZBR 0000 0600 1279 8040
CONFERENCE GENERAL REGISTRATION FEE includes:
• Attendance to the all plenary presentations and thematic sessions;
• Welcome cocktail, coffee breaks, and festive dinner;
• Printed volume of peer-reviewed abstracts of all accepted papers;
• Participation diploma and Credits awarded by the Romanian Collegium of Psychologists.
• An audient total fee will be 50 EUR or 25 EUR (depending on status - senior or junior psychologist);
• Please send the proof-of-payement as soon as possible.
• JUNIOR PSYCHOLOGISTS are: students, master students andPhD students
To the attention of students and master candidates:
In order to benefit from the Junior Psychologist discount, please send us a scanned copy of the student (including master and phd student) identity card together with the registration form to the Conference secretary.
• Participation credits awarded to: audient – 5 credits; author - 10 credits for each authored paper (maximum 4)
• Number of papers registered by one author: payment of one general registration fee (50 Euros) allows you to submit not more than 2 papers as main author, and not more than 2 papers as a co-author (a maximum of 4 conference papers), providing that publication taxes are covered according to instructions available herewith bellow.
ADDITIONAL FEE (Paper Publication) includes:
• One paper published in RJEAP Special Issue -
• Invitation to submit extended version of selected articles for publication in regular or special issues of the supporting journals.
• For a paper with multiple authors, the publication fee will be payed only once for that article, being shared by ALL authors of that paper;
• Each author attending the Conference will pay the general Conference fee (50 EUR / 25 EUR);
• Co-authors will receive diplomas for participation only if they have paid the Conference general registration fee.
The main author will be responsible for making the payments for all joint authors.
Conference General Registration Fees are not refundable.